Welcome to one of the Best Kept Secrets in the Caribbean!
It is wonderful to have you back on Island Time as the world is able to explore once more! As we recover together, we want to assure you a safe and comfortable experience with us at French Leave Resort.
Below are our French Leave Well-Being Guidelines to observe during your upcoming stay:
General Property Information
- The Resort has been cleaned and sanitized for your safety and comfort. Specialized sanitization measures and protocols will be conducted daily throughout your stay.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the Resort for your convenience.
- The health and safety of our team is very important while serving you. You will see our team members wearing masks and colorful wrist bands signifying that daily health checks have been conducted.
- We will be following all guidelines of the commonwealth of the Bahamas to ensure that you have a safe and memorable visit with us.
- We ask that you please keep in mind the social distancing efforts of 6-feet of space while in any of our property’s public areas including dining area, restrooms, pool, lawn and deck areas.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrivals will be conducted to allow for social distancing and your individualized check in experience.
- We encourage you to use the Marriott App for mobile check-in which will provide us with the exact time of your arrival.
- Departure folio’s will be automatically delivered to your email.
- Golf carts are being sanitized every morning and upon request.
- Specialized sanitization protocols are conducted in each villa before your arrival to the Resort.
- Your iPad will provide guidance to all activities, dining experiences, and services throughout your stay.
- We will provide housekeeping services to your villa every third day or upon request. If you prefer to not to have our team enter your villa or you have you any special request, do not hesitate to notify us.
Pool and Beach Services
- Pool and beach chairs have been placed in groups of two for your use. Towels are provided on each sanitized chair. Each chair is sanitized after use.
- We are allowing no more than six people to group together on the pool deck and beaches of the Resort in order to adhere to required social distancing practices.
- 1648 Restaurant and Bar will open every day from 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm. A continental breakfast is available upon request and will be delivered to your villa.
- A guideline of no more than six guests per table will be practiced throughout the Resort.
- Specialized sanitization protocols are conducted to tables prior to each party’s dining experience.
- A special QR code has been designed and is placed on all tables at the restaurant. You can access the menus by scanning with your personal cellphone. Point the camera option at the QR Code and the menus will upload for your convenience.
- Our paddleboards, snorkeling equipment, and kayaks are available for your enjoyment and will be sanitized after each use.
We want you to feel confident that your overall well-being is our top priority. Thank you for your loyalty and allowing us to host you.
We have been looking forward to your return to French Leave. Welcome!